Food Technology Degree Apprentice
- Our Technical team are responsible for food safety, making sure our products are high quality and meet our exceptional safety standards.
- On this programme, you will rotate around the Technical function whilst growing your leadership skills to become a Technical Manager of the future.
- You will have placements in the Quality, Hygiene, Process Technology and eventually become a Zone Manager, responsible for a team working in the function.
- You will be supported by a mentor and a buddy in addition to your line manager, and you'll receive a day a week to focus on your studies.
Requirements and prospects
- A passion for food is a must!
- You must be highly motivated to grow your career and take charge of your personal development
- Resilient and equipped to take change in your stride
- Curious, organised and able to use your excellent communication skills to build effective relationships with a range of stakeholders
We are looking for a minimum of 120 UCAS points including one science subject (equivalent to 3 A Levels BBB or a BTEC extended Diploma DDM) or previous relevant work experience.
To participate in the programme, it is also desirable for you to have 5 GCSE's including English language and maths at grade C / 4 or above (or equivalent)
The ambition at the end of this programme is that you will be in a Technical manager position, leading a team of people within the function. There are many opportunities across Greencore and we support you every step of the way with your ambition, through your Personal Development Plan
Things to consider
This position is shift based, and may involve working nights and/or weekends.