Assistant Contracts Manager Apprentice
1 day left
- Attend Trade Co-ordination meetings.
- Issue requisitions to stores to enable site set up and maintain adequate levels of materials on site.
- Issue lists to Purchasing and Production department for materials that require replacing whether due to damage, missing or incorrect manufacture.
- Book in and co-ordinate deliveries with Operations team.
- Organise the distribution of materials to work areas and floors.
- Create lists of items required for installation and ensure delivery to fixing teams.
- Individual checking of materials when not easily located by fixers/ labour.
- Check that installations are as per the approved drawings.
- Sweep areas of install to collate missed items and create close out plans.
- Coordinate works on site with other contractors.
- Plan works for install team
- Monitoring of daily progress.
- Checking all operatives are working safely. Have the correct equipment to carry out the task safely and that the Health &Safety folder is filled out weekly.
Requirements and prospects
- Team management
- Time management
- Risk management
- Technologically savvy
- Reporting skills
- Research skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict management
- Responsible, organised and a great communicator
- Conscientious and a hard work ethic
- Adaptable and keen to learn
- Confidence to oversee others
- Has a basic level of commercial awareness
- Able to understand the importance of meeting deadlines
- A Level DD or;
- BTEC National Diploma PPP or;
- Access to HE Diploma with 21 Merits or;
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in related subject or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 64 UCAS points
- 5 GCSE's including maths and English (4/C or above) or equivalent
An active role, engaged with key member of the project delivery team including our installation, material management and close-out teams. No two projects are this same, each comes with unique challenges and rewards, you will be met with a can-do attitude by all you encounter ready to get the job done to the highest possible standard.
Things to consider
Candidates will have to complete health & safety courses to enable them to work on site, we therefore request a start date in August for this and company induction.