Reporting to: IT Manager
Location: Paddock Wood, Kent.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
An IT Role We Want You to Own
Why we need you:
We are a growing company, owned by a longstanding family business, which manufactures hop products and sells hops to the best Craft Brewers in Europe as well as the large multinational brewers. We’ve put together a close-knit team of professionals from the brewing industry and beyond that provide a great service in all areas and now need an additional Network Support Analyst to support our business growth. We have a great team and are looking for someone who wants to work as part of this team and have a passion for our products.
Who We Want:
We’re not looking for somebody who’s simply willing go with the flow. We want somebody who can challenge our thinking and help us develop our quality culture. We want you to have a real passion for IT and are looking for a stretch to your current role.
A diverse role which will allow you to demonstrate your knowledge and your professionalism. You will be focussing on:
· Assisting corporate network end users with desktops, laptops, servers, printers, barcode label printers, tablets, barcode scanners, mobile phones, etc.
· Involvement with workstation build, documentation, printers, application installation, hardware installation, fault finding, general computer maintenance, mobile device support, secure erasure of waste computer equipment.
The Skills You’ll Need
As an experienced Network Support Analyst, you will have:
· A good working knowledge of computer hardware and software with the ability to fault-find rather than simply wipe or reinstall a computer’s operating system.
· A good working knowledge of computer networks, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, RDP & AD.
· Familiarity with Windows 7 and 10 Pro (Not Vista or 8.x).
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 products, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc
· Experience of an ERP application would be advantageous.
It is essential that you have worked in a support environment previously, you should have an ability to communicate effectively and be confident in dealing with staff at all levels across the business. You should be organised; enjoy problem solving; have the ability to prioritise your workload in a complex environment and possess a strong customer service ethic.
You will hold at least one Microsoft MTA/MCP (preferably more) or a professional qualification/s of similar standing, e.g. CompTIA Network+, A+, and preferably be working towards a higher-level certification, such as MCSA or MCSE.
We don’t just offer the basics and with us you’ll get a great package including:
Competitive salary. Flexible hours.
25 days holiday. Bonus plan.
Outstanding pension package. Perkbox flexible benefits.
Bupa wellness cash plan. Bupa private health.
Free on-site parking.
We also are keen to ensure you get all the appropriate training that you need to help you be the best you can and build a great career with us.
Application Deadline: 30/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£26,000.00 per year