Graphic Design and Marketing Apprentice - London
As an independent, international consultancy, we have delivered small to large scale projects in more than 30 countries across a wide range of sectors. We value our autonomy and freedom this gives us to really push the boundaries.
We have opportunity for a Graphic Design and Marketing Apprentice position based in London. Reporting to the Lead Creative Designer, you will be responsible for developing concepts, graphic and layouts for: website, printed media, social media, company logos, illustrating concepts by designing layouts of art and copy.
The successful candidates will be strong team player, have good communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with all members of the team to assist in the delivery of effective and efficient Graphic Design support.
What are we looking for?
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for: website, printed media, social media, adverts, company logos, illustrating concepts by designing layouts of art and copy.
- Training through blended learning both on the job and at university/college. This combines technical training within a classroom as well as real-world and practical experience with chapmanbdsp.
- Working on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, posters, corporate communications and corporate identity e.g. giving organisations a visual 'brand'.
- You will communicate with clients, internal and external, and provide a high standard of customer service on a day-to-day basis by fully understanding their requirements and needs.
The Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all communities.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- You will be highly organised.
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- You will be creative and resourceful with a high attention to detail.
- You will have good working knowledge of social media.
- You will have an interest in digital marketing and IT/technology is advantageous.
The role requires you to be a strong team player, have good communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with all members of the Work Winning Team to assist in the delivery of projects, by contributing to specific areas under the guidance of the Lead Creative Designer.Desired qualifications
- A Level BCC worth 104 UCAS pointsor:
- BTEC National Diploma DMM worth 112 UCAS pointsor:
- Access to HE qualifications with 9 Distinctions and 36 Meritsor:
- Equivalent Level 3 qualifications worth 112 UCAS points
Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English, or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).Future prospects
Full employment from day one and sponsorship to Degree Level and beyond.Things to consider
Rewards and Benefits:
- Flexible working
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 24 days annual leave, increasing to 28 days with length of service.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Study Assistance
- Ride to work scheme
- Sabbatical Leave
- Gym discounts
- Employee referral scheme