A Junior Embedded Software Engineer with both strong C and C++ programming skills and a good understanding of electronic fundamentals is sought by a Technical Consultancy in Birmingham.
Having graduated with a 1st or 2.1 in Electronic Engineering or similar and supported by good A levels, you'll bring a keen interest in new technology, will have excellent customer facing skills as well as good problem solving abilities.
As part of a small team, the successful Junior Embedded Software Engineer will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects, with clients from Healthcare, Automotive, Energy, Industrial, IoT and Consumer electronics.
Technical skills should include:
* Strong C and C++ programming, with High level languages and scripting useful.
* Electronics fundamentals including reading schematics and using test equipment.
* Working with Embedded Systems: Microcontrollers, Linux Systems.
* IoT Communication fundamentals.
* Exposure to any Server/Azure/AWS useful.
This Junior Engineer role offers you the opportunity to broaden your technical knowledge, to develop your career with exposure to varied projects and build your customer facing skills.
Sorry, no sponsorship available