- Management accounting & bookkeeping routines for clients
- Preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing corporation tax return for limited companies Preparing personal tax returns.
- Preparing VAT returns and ensuring they are MTD compliant
- Interacting with existing clients and building client relationships
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Understands double entry bookkeeping
- Familiar with accountancy software (i.e. Xero, Quickbooks, VT)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good communicator skills
- Strong desire to learn
- Able to work unsupervised
- 6 GCSE or equivalent including maths, English 3
- A-Levels (A-D) or equivalent
- Part Qualified AAT, ACCA, ACA
We are a small but growing team having gone from 4 people in 2018 to 9 in 2021. We are looking for someone who can grow with the firm and take on more responsibility in line with experience.