Sales / Researcher Apprentice
7 days left
- To develop new business relationships in the form of B2B
- Making cold calls and following up warm leads
- To report to the Sales team on a regular basis on the up and coming opportunities
- To help grow the business and work alongside the other team members to achieve the targets of the business
- To book 120 good quality appointments per year, with the use of the company phone / company mobile phone and emails
- Manage the database, data input, reporting tools and use this as a source of information
- Be able to source new opportunities and be open minded about the ways of developing such opportunities for the business
- To evaluate every opportunity ensuring quality of the enquiry before booking meetings for the Sales Director or for yourself to attend
- Researching market trends
- Build relationships with the networkers and sales team to gain feedback post appointments and update the database with notes and diarise any future actions
- Researching companies
- Managing appointments for sales team
Requirements and prospects
- A strong ability to build internal and external relationships over the phone, is essential
- Excellent telephone manner to make sales appointments leading to allow the business to pitch works
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who contributes to a positive environment, shares experiences, and pays great attention to quality and detail
- Well organised, tenacious and most important of all, demonstrate a great passion and enthusiasm for what you do
- Ability to work extra hours if required to meet deadlines, presentations, calling abroad etc.
- The ability to handle pressure and day to day tasks
- An ability to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and knowledge of using databases
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C/4 or above to include maths and English or an equivalent qualification. A full level 3 qualification is desirable.
For the right candidate, this role will become a full-time permanent role following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The role will be office based and due to the location of the office, the candidate must have their own form of transport.