Customer service apprentice
Are you looking to gain experience in an office environment? Do you aspire to have a career within the healthcare sector? We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our growing Central Support team.
Job Title: Customer service apprentice
Salary and Contract: Up to GBP8.91 ph depending on age. 12 month - On successful completion of apprenticeship, there is the opportunity of a full time permanent position.
Reporting to: Central Support Team Leader
Location: Beacon Tower, Bristol and blended working
Hours of Work: Monday - Sunday, shifts between 06:00 to 22:00 (37.5 hours per week)
Recognised for our ongoing commitment to our staff, we have recently been awarded silver status accreditation for Investors in People. We really believe in creating a great working environment and valued workforce at Newcross Healthcare by supporting your personal development.
You will be a natural people person and enjoy working with others in a team. You will also be confident on computers and using different systems and databases. You will be enjoy being on the telephone and have great customer service skills. We will be there to support you every step of the way to help improve the skills you already have!
As a Contact Centre Apprentice, you will have a varied role to include???
- Making outbound calls and taking inbound calls from both clients and staff
- Managing email and intercom inquires
- Maintain and utilise internal database system
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and the capability to use your own initiative
- Expected to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- General admin duties
- Support the wider contact centre team as required
In return for all your hard work, we will be there to help you learn and grow too. We'll support you with an Customer Service NVQ qualification and we offer a great environment, the ability to work alongside experienced staff, excellent training, competitive rate of pay and you'll gain job specific skills.
- MyHealthPlan - Healthcare cash plan
- 10X Reward scheme - recognising those who exceed expectations
- Pension scheme
- 28 days inclusive of bank holiday
- With our 'Perks at Work' scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
Who we are..
Newcross Healthcare began their journey over 20 years ago and have been making a real difference in the healthcare sector whilst never compromising on quality, becoming one of the leading healthcare providers in the UK with multiple awards.