Graduate Commercial Executive
Walsall Football Club - - - > Graduate or Trainee Commercial Executive
We are recruiting a Commercial Executive for Walsall Football Club. The suitable candidate will have a great work ethic, passion and a keen interest in sport.
You will become a key person in the club's administrative team, specifically within the Commercial Department while at the same time helping deliver the club's match day experience on match day.
The role is well structured but varied in line with the nature of the administration of a lower league professional football club and will suit a person with a passion for sport, specifically football who is looking to gain experience of a professional sports club office environment.
Duties will include
- Ensure accurate administration of the clubs commercial activities
- Accurately record the rights included within partnerships and delivery thereof
- Manage the administration and distribution of match sponsorships, mascot programme, player sponsorship, executive Boxes throughout the season and community business partners
- Assist with the administration of the club's licensing partners
- Liaise with commercial partners and sponsors and communications department
- Oversee the administration of ticket distribution and sponsorship information
- Support the Head of Commercial and Retail with sponsorships on a matchday, delivery of mascot packages on a matchday
- Liaise with the Conference and Events Departments to ensure the delivery of all hospitality related elements
- Engage with club partners and sponsors on matchday and ensure a quality experience - problem solving where required
- Support the club mascot during a matchday and photographer during a matchday
- Support the Head of Commercial and Retail and Retail Manager in the delivery of the club shop operation
- Assist with the administration of club shop retail stock, physical stocking of items in the club shop and assist the Retail Manager with sales of club shop items to customers
- Support with the delivery of pitch side perimeter board sales, invoicing, delivery and renewals
Due to the nature of this role, there will be a requirement to work matchdays (e.g. Saturdays and Weekday evenings)
Keywords: Graduate, Sport, Trainee, Football, Commercial, Administration