Digital Executive - Future Leaders Graduate Programme
This is a unique opportunity for an Graduate Lead in a newly created role, which presents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious e-commerce graduate professional to join the marketing team.
With core responsibility for (Ecommerce Trading Lead) setting up and organising the day to day operations and tactical execution of activities, defining and setting the KPIs for on site Trading and Merchandising, helping to drive the ambitious ecommerce growth targets.Core responsibilities
You help lead the creation of a best-in-class shopping experience for our customers, you will be passionate about product, onsite trading, content and merchandising.
- Work in partnership with regional/local teams on the trade calendar, ensuring all campaigns, product and category launches meet company strategic deadlines for ecommerce.
- Translate those plans into on line activities, including: Searchandising, Online promotions, Alternative ways to shop the range, Best sellers and Popular searches.
- Ensure maximum product exposure across the website, ensuring featured products and messaging match marketing direction and other collateral.
- Create, amend and manage all activities, reporting on effectiveness and optimising the experience to ensure best in class experience.
- Use 3rd party technology, data analytics, testing to make essential and ongoing site improvements.
Additional placement opportunities during tenure:
- Work within the digital operations team and development of new products and rolling out of websites.
- Acquisition of new customers through PPC and SEO teams.
- Content marketing and building and development of Essentra Knowledge Centre
- Excellent understanding of online marketing and preferably SEO, some web design and html coding would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience of content management systems and ecommerce platforms an advantage.
- Excellent eye for detail, accurate and highly commercial.
- Experience of working in a cross functional team, additional language skills would be of benefit but not essential
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop and grow within a fun, friendly and team orientated international business
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.