Apprentice Business Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a School/College/University leaver as their first step on the career ladder.
With a network of offices across the UK, we have the ability to provide staffing solutions at both local and national levels.
Kellan Group Limited operate 3 well established recruitment brands across the UK.
Berkeley Scott, one of the UK's leading specialists in Hospitality & Catering Recruitment, RK Accountancy, Finance and Business Support; specialists across the North West and Yorkshire in providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions to Finance and Accountancy as well as Office Administration/HR/Marketing Roles and Quantica Technology; all specialists within their own fields
Our Preston Office is currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice.
- Fantastic offices located at Preston Docks
- Free refreshments
- Monday - Friday 9am- 5pm
- 18 month apprenticeship with the potential to progress to Associate Recruitment Consultant on completion of course
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Quarterly, fun team building days
The role will involve:
- General office administration including; answering telephones, reception duties, stationery ordering, maintaining office notice boards, maintaining office first aid provision
- Supporting our recruitment consultants; sourcing CV's, sending out job offers, maintaining our databases, compliance management
- Liaising with other departments within the company where necessary
- Assisting with job fairs
- Assisting marketing department with weekly marketing tasks
- An enthusiastic attitude to learning and developing their skills and progressing within our company
- Professional telephone manner
- Good level of written and oral English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft packages such as word, excel and power point as well as confidence in using computerised database programmes
- Ability to work within a large team, managing relationships with a number of stakeholders
- Meet strict timelines where necessary
- A can do and positive attitude