Location: Letchworth, SG6 1BL
Salary: GBP4.41 Per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00
Our client are looking to recruit a People Apprentice, who has a keen interest in HR and learning all aspects of the role. They are offering an 18-month apprenticeship, throughout which you will be working towards achieving your CIPD Level 3 Certificate. You will be assisting the People Team with day-to-day tasks, from ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of the HR database, to providing administrative support across employee relations, benefits and recruitment. Throughout your HR Apprenticeship you will be mentored by the experienced and knowledgeable members of their People Team, and will be supported by both the business and the college coordinating your apprenticeship.
HR Apprentice Duties:
- To assist with the day-to-day administration of the People Team, including recruitment and end-to-end processes within the department.
- Administrative support for benefits
- General quality administration
- Update internal databases
HR Apprentice Requirements:
- Have a keen interest in learning the processes within HR
- Being organised, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- An excellent foundation of communication skills, both written and verbal, to be built upon.
- Being driven and able to work without close supervision.
- A personable and confident manner.
- Being both curious and creative, and willing to work in a constantly changing environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is essential.
- Educated to at least a GCSE standard, with passes at C grade (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics is essential
- Car lease scheme, 2 cars per household (available after qualifying period)
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Benefits portal offering retail discounts across the UK
- We hold Employee Recognition Awards to reward employees across the business for their hard work and efforts.
About the Company and the benefits, we offer;
Our client is a family run business established in 1989. The company has grown over the years and now represents Honda, Mazda, Nissan, Peugeot, Skoda and Kia with dealerships in West London and Hertfordshire. Over the years Norton Way Group, through its first-class customer service, exemplary reputation and long-standing staff members, ensures their customers come back time and time again.
- Reduced rates on vehicle purchases, MOTs, servicing and parts
- Staff referral bonuses
- Additional leave purchase scheme
- Pension contributions
- Company events
- Along with access to their Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK, to name a few.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the HR Apprentice, please apply now!