We now have an outstanding opportunity for a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join us as an Administration Apprentice, with guidance and support from our experienced team you will gain invaluable experience within a fast-paced office role whilst also working towards a fully funded Business Administration NVQ.
Job Title: AdministrationApprentice
Reporting to: HR Advisor
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 9.00 to 17.30 (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: Starting salary of GBP16,000 PA with quarterly performance related pay increases
Benefits: 28 days holiday rising with service, company bonus scheme, pension scheme, medicash scheme, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, excellent prospects for career progression
Working as an integral part of our small and friendly team providing a timely and efficient administration service to the business.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Administer ad hoc travel and accommodation requests as needed.
- Maintaining and updating databases and spreadsheets, producing data and reports
- Provide administration support in the set up of meetings and hearings as required.
- Provide monthly data packs to the Payroll team.
- Assisting with ad-hoc office duties
To apply for this role, you will need:
- 1 year administration experience
- Minimum 5 GCSEs grade C or above including mathematics
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- A friendly and positive personality and flexible, 'can do' attitude
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong communication skills and a great telephone manner
Why choose Apprenticeship with Newcross?
Our apprenticeship scheme gives you a tailored programme of study, developing your skills and knowledge through practical learning and hands-on experience working within a position of employment. We offer great career prospects and are proud to say many of our apprentices have progressed into higher level roles within the business.