Are you looking for your next office job? Do you want to join an award winning organisation who offer a strong career path?
If so you may be interested in this fantastic opportunity working for the number one provider of apprenticeships, located in Slough.
22k plus 6k commission plus GBP300 per quarter
Additionally, it is worth mentioning that commission is completely uncapped!
What will I be doing?
You will identify and place candidates for the company's services/programmes to successfully deliver against specific, measurable targets. Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Screen quality candidates using a variety of methods and work with internal/external stakeholders to deliver against targets.
- Arrange interviews with internal team members or customers.
- Timely and successful completion of all candidate required documentation/information in-line with regulations/governance.
- Maintain all relevant recruitment management information and report on activity accurately.
- Potentially create/write job adverts and post on relevant/available media channels in order to increase/drive candidate attraction.
- Potentially attend and assist in internal/external recruitment events.
What skills and abilities do I need?
- Track record of achieving placement targets (desirable).
- Experience within a recruitment or customer service role - preferably in an office environment.
- Experience of using IT systems e.g. Applicant Tracking System (ATS) (desirable).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to accurately work to tight deadlines.
- Some understanding of the recruitment cycle.
- Personal drive and motivation to achieve.
- Tenacity and resilience.
- Positive, sociable personality.
- Good team player.
- Willingness to undertake DBS