What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Acting as the data subject matter expert and commercial team go-between
- Helping the commercial leadership (sales, finance, purchasing) to access and use data to able them to make better decisions and interrogate their businesses - providing the 'so-what' via data to explain trends
- Rotating between teams and potentially businesses (including to divisions around Europe and North America)
- Training as a data science professional
You will be studying the Level 4 (depending on experience and skills) Data Science apprenticeship standard across 15 months, building the following skills:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Data manipulation and lifecycle
- Data preparation, quality, and validation
- Analytics & dashboarding tools
- Reporting & actioning insights
- Excel for data analysis
- Python (level 4)
- Training from a top UK data science education provider, with practical on-the-job application
- Being part of a new, fun, smart, diverse and exciting collaborative team where you will drive real measurable results at a time of substantial digital transformation
- Working with some of the coolest and biggest tech brands in the world
- The option to travel internationally and work across continents, CV19 permitting
- Personal development and coaching, with mutual career ownership from senior leaders
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative Qualifications
A Level or equivalent Maths / Science (Grade A-C) Essential