What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Work with the sales floor as the face of the Mobile division.
- Support Product Managers with administrative duties.
- Coordinate vendor call out days and promotions alongside the Business Manager.
- Arrange on-going vendor training for sales teams and new starters.
- Build relationships with sales, commercial and purchasing and communicate effectively.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 4 Sales Executive apprenticeship
- Training will be onsite at Exertis alongside Basingstoke College of Technology
Opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths / English (Grade 1-9) Essential