The People Team manage the full employment lifecycle within THG, from candidate attraction and onboarding, through to learning and development and employee relations.
Reporting to the Head of Group Labour, the Labour Analyst will be responsible for interpreting data to inform people leads and wider stakeholders of labour allocation and usage, as well as conducting research into the labour market conditions within specific sectors, producing statistics and forecasting models to support their work. The post holder will have an analytical mindset and be adept at using reports to interpret data - allowing others to gain insight.
Responsibilities (clearly linked to KPIs):
- Analysing internal labour utilisation and allocation
- Building bespoke automated reports / alerts to empower colleagues with data
- Developing forecasting models to aid planning for peak trading
- Working collaboratively across divisions
- Maintaining and owning existing data pipelines / dashboards and ensuring it's accuracy
- Lead ad-hoc projects to optimise processes
- Perform root-cause analyses on key problem areas
- Serve as a data expert to successfully support operational needs
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Analytical mindset
- Excel skills (Essential)
- Experience with data visualization packages - PowerBI / Power Suite (Desirable)
- Communication - Ability to communicate verbally and written with a solid level of confidence and clarity
- Collaboration - Ability to work well within a team environment and be respectful of other people's opinions and beliefs
- Self-Management - Ability to prioritise goals and be accountable
- Able to communicate effectively, using data to tell a story and drive business change
- Driven - Eagerness to learn, focused and passionate
- Resilience - Calm under-pressure and can adapt to change easily
- 5 GCSE at grades A-C (8-4) in Maths and Englishor equivalent
Things to consider
- A full-time position may be available upon completion of the apprenticeship.
What's in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Apprenticeship qualification
- Work alongside genuine industry experts
- 12-month development journey through THG Academy, our in-house L&D team
- Staff discounts on THG brands and Hale Country Club
- On-site doctor, physio and barber
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates