What will the apprentice be doing?
Working as part of a global marketing communications team, primary responsibilities of the role will include;
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Contributing to the use of digital and social media to support awareness-building activities
- Implementing digital campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms
- Using design skills to produce digital content to share online via social media channels
- Reporting on digital analytics
- Recommend improvements to process and outputs to maximise value
Marketing executive, Level 4 (Higher national certificate)What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to Digital Marketing Associate.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Creative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSE's (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent 2 A Levels (Grade Pass) Desired