Weexpect you to be confident on the phoneand demonstrate a high degreeof professionalism and urgency when dealing with customers and staff.
Specific duties will include (but not limited to):
- First line of support for all users
- Answer telephone calls
- Respond to and log calls, escalating calls as required with key support members
- Follow-up on all tickets where applicable
- The support of hardware and software for all devices and applications from Servers, Desktops and Laptops
- End user and product support for printers and multi-functional devices
- Collate information to create quotations for Clients
- Maintain all stock levels of equipment
- Create and maintain operational documentation for all Clients
- Manage and set up new hardware following IT policies and procedures
- Carry out duties to help support the company's mission statement in line with the Company's Values
We're looking for you to develop the role so that, in time, you become the first point of contact for all incoming issues -freeing up the existing IT team to concentrate on the resolution of issues to meet our agreed SLAs.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to multi-task whilst under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and solution identification
- Ability to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision
5 A*-C/9-4grades at GCSE (or equivalent) including maths and English.Future prospects
After you have completed the 15-month apprenticeship, you will receive a Level 3 IT Infrastructurequalification, the role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.