TechLabs London is a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure Cloud Solutions.
We are actively seeking fresh talent to join us as Trainee IT Business Analysts during a period of rapid growth and success.
Key job responsibilities following initial training and certification will include:
- Involvement in gathering and defining requirements.
- Supporting IT Business Solution projects in an Agile delivery.
- Business Process Modelling.
- Conducting business workshops with business stakeholders.
This brand-new role will work alongside other experienced TechLabs London employees to deliver best-in-market Technology Solutions to our clients.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and documentation skills
- Be self-starting and independent in the delivery of assigned tasks and small projects
- Our culture of innovation means your ideas will be welcomed
- This role will be both challenging and rewarding
- You will be highly motivated, enjoy thinking strategically and challenging yourself to solve complex problems
- You will also enjoy finding new ways of doing things and are comfortable explaining recommendations
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths).Future prospects
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast growing business and industry. This is like no other opportunity on the market.Things to consider
Why work for us: Amazing starting salary of between £16,000 to £18,000. Our ambition gives you all the challenge you could wish for and that's why we can offer you tangible and exciting career progression in a diverse and pioneering business. We know that there's always more we can do to make you smile, that's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to help colleagues save money or make their lives a little bit easier; from a pension, generous holiday pay, training and company sick pay -to a wealth of extra perks including interest-free loans for employees, Cycle2Work scheme, Tech Scheme, discounts and offers on thousands of retailers, restaurants and leisure outlets and much more.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates