The Sales and Operations department at Nissan are currently looking for a bright, numeric individual keen to start a career in Data Analytics.
As part of this role, you will have weekly 1:1's with your line manager to support development, priorities and workload. You will have the opportunity for on the job learning and development both as part of the apprenticeship and through Nissan's online learning system Evolve.
Your main duties as part of this role are:
- Lead competitor benchmarking and analysis for model positioning
- Assisting with managing Fleet Operations systems and processes (Siebel, Salesforce)
- Data analysis to help drive decision making (for campaigns, business planning)
- Assist Dealers and customers with payment queries taking appropriate steps to resolve, including Inbox management and the Dealer Confirm/ Amend process
- Assist with the checking and generation of customer contracts to help drive run rates
- Support the monthly accruals and payment processes currently in place
- Maintain regular reporting for departmental steer (including but not exclusive to the Fleet payment report, KPI tracker, Issues agreements report & FLT3000 errors report)
- Manage the CCS payments process and reporting
- Support the Fleet Code Change process (Creation, amends, evidence requests, changes post confirmation)
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Good general IT skills
- Adherence to process and policy
- Desire to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Desire to meet or exceed customer expectations
- English and maths GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C (4) or above
- A level or Level 3 equivalentin maths, Businessor IT
96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to the location that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in this industry and have I researched into it?