Within this role some of the key things you will be responsible for are:
- Using the Microsoft Power platform to create solution to transform business
- Delivering Development for Microsoft Dynamics Business Central 365 solutions into businesses throughout the UK:
- Creating Power BI Reporting for our clients
- Creating application using the Microsoft Power Platform
- Using Microsoft Flow to automate business processes
- Contributing to the team and the business
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
To be a successful you will possess the following:
- A huge passion for technology.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent training manner
- Strong organisation skills
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above and
- 2x A Levels (1 including Maths, Economics or ICT), or
- An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT, or
- A Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject, or
- A BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits, or
A minimum of 15 months of experience within the last 24 months or 18 months in the last 36 months in an IT role. Specific roles that are acceptable are:
- Data Administrator
- Business Analyst
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.Future prospects
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
Working for HBP Systems / Benefits:
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, so we're striving to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK.
HBP Systems will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and ensure you enjoy your working life.
- We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- 28-days' annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
- Funded Social Events
- Lots of opportunities to support our House Charities
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.