Transport Compliance Apprentice
- Department: Transport
- Shift Pattern: 5 out of 7
- Working Pattern: Days (Monday - Friday Only)
Purpose of Position:
To ensure that the processes that support the department are maintained to a standard of excellence and operated in line with company policy. To support the Transport department by providing an administrative service and supporting the improvement of performance.
Key Tasks/Areas of responsibility:
- Engage with team members in the identiﬁcation of improvement opportunities
- Implement improvement activities and systems to increase performance
- Liaise with visitors & contractors ensuring the relevant H&S and Security paperwork is completed
- Assist with the maintenance of department compliance folders
- Conduct analysis of depot compliance and report back to managers
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be requested by Line Management
What we’re looking for;
- Familiar with Google Workspace (GMail/GSheet)
- Independently motivated, with the ability to take on tasks and duties without immediate direction
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- High attention to detail to produce accurate and quality work
- Demonstrate the core DPD DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability
The apprentice will complete the Level 3 Improvement Technician qualiﬁcation.
Minimum Qualiﬁcations and Experience
4 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent qualiﬁcations)
- Study leave
- Opportunity to work in a clean, health and safety conscious environment
- Funded Training to develop your skills
- The opportunity to progress your career within the business
Key Measures of Performance:
- Compliance to training and qualiﬁcation schedule.
- Attendance records.
- Training reports.
- Assigned mentor reports.
Apply for Transport Compliance Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly