Customer Service Apprentice
- Shift Pattern: 5 out of 7
- Working Pattern: Days (Monday - Friday Only)
Purpose of Position:
To support the customer service team by dealing with customer queries, purchases and complaints. To ensure the processes that support the department operation are maintained to a standard of excellence and operated in line with company policy.
Key Tasks/Areas of responsibility:
- Deal with customer requests, complaints and queries in a professional manner
- Gather and analyse data and customer information which inﬂuences change and improvements in the service.
- Use organisational and IT systems to carry out your role with an awareness of other technologies.
- Work effectively as part of a team as well as on your own, developing excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours as well as service knowledge when delivering to customers.
What we’re looking for;
- Familiar with Google Workspace (GMail/GSheet)
- Independently motivated, with the ability to take on tasks and duties without immediate direction
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- High attention to detail to produce accurate and quality work
- Demonstrate the core DPD DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability
The apprentice will complete the Level 3 Customer Service Specialist qualiﬁcation.
Minimum Qualiﬁcations and Experience
4 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent qualiﬁcations)
- Study leave
- Opportunity to work in a clean, health and safety conscious environment
- Funded Training to develop your skills
- The opportunity to progress your career within the business
Key Measures of Performance:
- Compliance to training and qualiﬁcation schedule.
- Attendance record.
- Training reports.
- Assigned mentor reports.
Apply for Customer Service Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly