- Monday-Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm (with a 45-minute lunch). Total hours per week: 38.75
Possible start date
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Our client founded their lettings agency back in 2009 and have since gone from strength to strength. They have seen the Bristol property market expand and take off and they have enjoyed being part of that journey. Starting off representing a handful of local landlords, they’ve expanded quickly and now offer our services to a range of developers, property owners and ex-pat landlords from their conveniently located offices in St. Werburghs, Bristol.
Whilst completing this apprenticeship, the successful apprentice will have the opportunity to learn and develop by working closely with a skilled and experienced team. The apprentice will also work towards gaining a full-time position within the business if the apprenticeship period is successful.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Preparing property details
- Registering applicants & booking appointments both face to face and over the phone.
- Raising invoices
- Answering queries
- Dealing with contractors, applicants, vendors and landlords
- Photo copying, scanning, filing- general office duties
- Diary management
- Viewings, in time
- All other duties, as reasonably required.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
- A-C (8-4) in maths or English or equivalent
- Full time position available to the right person after the Apprenticeship