Graduate Gaming Assistant
This is a 6 month graduate internship, designed to moved to a permanent position. Based in White City, West London.
We're looking for a graduate, keen to break in to the video game industry. You'll be working for our subsidiary company that specialises in digital asset management side of things- essentially we manage the content of our clients for their PR campaigns & journalist reviews - this includes news, reviews, images, press releases etc.
Your day to day will involve helping looking after the press assets for big clients including Playstation, Sega, Ubisoft and Bandai Namco. There is a fair amount of admin work involved, but you'll also get involved with client liaison and get to pitch in with some general PR work too. We see this a brilliant stepping stone into the industry for a grad.
The ideal candidate's skills and experience
- Educated to graduate level
- Ideally you'll have an interest in video games
- Outgoing and enthusiastic- you'll be dealing with high profile clients
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good working knowledge or Gmail, Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Good time-management / prioritisation skills
You'll be joining a friendly, relaxed team. We're based in White City, however you will be able to work part remotely.