Graduate Production Planner
Produce weekly reports/KPI's for Planning and Operations departments
This business is a global manufacturing industry and one of the top manufacturing company for their product in the UK.
- Maintain production orders/plans to ensure ERP and other business systems are accurate and up to date
- Review material requirements with Procurement support to satisfy the supply plan
- Identify any risks to the plan due to material shortages
- Create achievable supply plans balancing production load with material and capacity constraints
- Review requests and orders from Customer Service and provide stock availability dates based on machine, labour and material availability.
- Degree educated or equivalent with prior experience in a similar role
- Extremely analytical with a strong IT skills and business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Excellent Excel capabilities and able to work with large volumes of data
- Ability to work under pressure
Genuine opportunities to progress
Excellent salary and benefits package