The role of a paraplanner will be an essential component within the firm, assisting the Advisers in researching, analysing, and preparing compliant financial reports that verify recommendations made in accordance with the company investment philosophy. It focuses mainly on non-client facing tasks. Paraplanners are expected to be level four qualified, as a minimum, the objective of this Apprenticeship position.
- Initially, support existing administrators with administration relating to preparation of client meetings.
- As training and qualifications progress, the above plus assist adviser with research, analysis, and recommendations in preparation for client meetings.
- On successful completion of apprenticeship, end to end involvement of client files
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Computer Literate
- Good numeracy skills
- Effective communicatorand confident working on own as well as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Positive & want to do well attitude
- Prepared to work & study on own initiative.
- 5GCSEs A*-C (9-4 and above) Grades (including maths & English)
- In time, potentially the opportunity to progress training to Adviser level following successful completion of Paraplanner level and a suitable period in that role