At DX you will be working towards a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
At DX we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about you developing your career with us; if this is part of your plan too, DX will provide the training and the opportunities! Whatever you choose, you will work with a great bunch of people who are focused on meeting the DX Delivered Exactly promise.
- Receive and handle all inbound, internal and external customer queries and manage through to resolution for specific customer accounts
- Action all customer queries in line with the required processes and service level agreements
- Work as part of a team to ensure great customer service delivery - every time
- Engage proactively with service centres to ensure customer requirements are received and actioned
- Recognise and deal with queries, requests and problems in line with our customer account requirements
- Identification and action of escalation issues
- Undertake any other customer account support duties as required
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!Why Us? To apply for this role and others please register your interest at; We look forward to hearing from you!
- We recruit ambitious, driven people who bring new ideas that improve our services. If you are energetic and can deliver outstanding results, we will give you the opportunity to build a rewarding and successful career.
- We achieve our outstanding results through our people. Our ability to recruit, train, promote and retain top quality talent is one of our core strengths and has been fundamental to our long term growth. It is our entrepreneurial, dedicated, customer-focused people who are making business happen. They are behind our fantastic success and incredible growth. They are driving us forward as we define the future of work.