The role of Multi Skilled Leisure Attendant is a great position to be able to carry out and be involved in the full range of leisure activities. Continually customers facing the role provide rewarding opportunities. Meeting new people, variation in both activities and learning provides an exciting working day, every day, for our Multi Skilled Leisure Attendant
Primary Objectives for the Multi Skilled Leisure Attendant will be:
● To ensure the safety of and enjoyment of everybody using the Leisure Centre.
● To partake in the management of all aspects of the daily activities of the Centre.
The Multi Skilled Leisure Attendant will focus day to day on the following tasks:
● To guide, care for and assist all Leisure Centre customers.
● To facilitate a friendly but efficient working relationship with the people who use the Leisure Centre.
● To work as part of a team to achieve the objectives and usage targets of the Leisure Centre.
● To innovate ideas and initiate action to increase the usage of the Leisure Centre.
● To ensure all facilities are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort.
● Assist the Duty Manager in the effective control and security of the facility, patrolling all appropriate areas ensuring that equipment is stored safely and securely.
● To be aware of all Health and Safety issues within the Centre, to constantly implement and assess procedures drawing attention to any unsafe practices.
● To ensure all parts of the Centre are safe and secure when not in use.
● To cover duties of such other members of staff as required.
● To undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the running of the Leisure Centre.
● Portray a positive image of the Leisure Centre, wearing the uniform provided whilst on duty.