Duties will include:
- Acknowledge, control and resolve dealer and field force requests directed to the Price Request, GASS, Aftersales and Accessories e-Mail inboxes
- Submit requests for new pricing to NAE Pricing team (pricing inbox)
- Extending European parts to GASS for NMGB dealers and replicate confirmed pricing in NPOPS
- Compilation and publish of Aftersales Daily Operating control reports
- Manage and publish daily and monthly PRISM workshop labour hours reports
- Monthly Parts and Accessory performance analysis, reporting and opportunity review to support the Product Managers in monthly performance reviews to be shared with Aftersales Director and Managing Director
- Working closely with suppliers/agencies to manage and monitor performance of the key trade and bodyshop programmes (Qube and Oxford Automotive Group)
- Reviewing previous communications successes and results for Parts and Accessory programmes
- Responsibility for Aftersales Marketing results scorecard - tune this as necessary for your reporting requirements.
- Monthly KPI Reporting Master by WD2, Update spreadsheet with the latest month end BC-p form
- Monthly Functional RF1 by WD16, Update the key department metrics from various sources into the spreadsheet and publish monthly by WD16
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good Business/ commercial acumen understanding
- Numerate, Analytical with high attention to detail
- IT experience with: SAP/ MS Office suite/ VBA or advanced Office skills preferred
- Ability to analyse and produce management information
- Confident manner and ability to clearly communicate with all levels of Aftersales team (Director, Manager, European team, local team members and the Dealer Network)
- Candidates must haveEnglish and maths GCSEs at grade C (4) or above as well as A levels in prefreably maths or IT
Things to consider
- When individuals complete their Apprenticeship, they will have the opportunity to apply for any other NMGB roles if they meet the pre-requisites
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to the location that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in this industry and have I researched into it?