- Development of data reporting and analysis at all stages of the client experience, to identify new business opportunities across the full product set.
- Ensuring that the data within CRM system (Salesforce) is of the highest quality.
- Contribute to the execution and development of Commercially focused data science projects to increase fee income and reduce operating costs.
- Using data analysis to assist in the development and execution of strategic account planning for the business, including the analysis and prioritisation of sales opportunities with key client names to increase our share of wallet.
- Analyse and monitor developments in EMEA markets to assess future demand and opportunities for ratings and ancillary products.
- Analyse market feedback brought into the organization to enable effective decision-making, new product development and pricing strategies.
- Effective teamwork and collaboration within the organization and with data suppliers to ensure success
- Providing data and support to Sales team members where needed, to enhance client planning activity and assist in the production of Sales Leadership presentations.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Team player with a strong attention to detail and a curious mindset including an interest in data and coding.
- 'Can do' attitude with a strong sense of personal commitment and self-motivation and an interest in bringing innovative ideas to the team.
- Proficiency with MS office (word, .xls, .ppt). and database tools. Experience with Salesforce would be helpful, but not essential.
- You will complete this apprenticeship with a Data Analyst (Level 4) qualification.
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.