Company: Ananda Foods Limited
Job Title: Digital Marketing & Social Media Apprentice
Apprenticeship Funding for eligibility please speak to us directly
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic Apprentice who loves all things online with a keen interest in the way search engines operate and social media functions. Design, photography and video skills are essential for this role. We are looking for an individual who can bring an outward looking vision to the role, ready to take leaps in the creative process that is Digital Marketing.
Duties will include:
- Assist in daily management of social media platforms
- Create content for social media and blogs
- Research trends and identify opportunities for promotion
- Create marketing campaigns and e-shots using social media platforms.
- Prepare and co-ordinate sales and marketing materials
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Process and edit images
- Update and edit website (Weebly)
- Create promotional videos
- Handle inbound telephone enquiries.
- Communicate with suppliers and customers
- Admin tasks to include post, filing and general office duties.
- Maintain organisation and cleanliness of the office environment.
- General office and sales support to include ad-hoc tasks when required.
- Research opportunities using the internet, Linked In and other sources.
- Manage linked-in connections and develop own professional network
- Develop knowledge of products
- Complete all requirements of apprenticeship programme to include coursework.
- Be confident and feel comfortable speaking with existing and potential customers on the telephone, via email and face to face.
- Be reliable and disciplined.
- Keen to learn and self-motivated.
- Organised, flexible and prepared to work hard.
- Work well within a team and also able to work on own initiative.
- GCSE English and Maths Grade 4 or higher (or Grades A-C) ore equivalent
- Good written communication skills.
- Be numerate with good attention to detail.
- Good general IT skills and an interest in social media
The successful candidate will study a Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
Working Hours and Wage:
30 Hours Per Week. Monday to Thursday 10.00 am to 6.00 pm (with a 30 minute lunch break)
180 per week.
Possible progression for the right candidate
Ananda Foods is a small vegan, family business based in Dronfield. Established in 2008, Ananda Foods have been making vegan marshmallow confectionery for over a decade and have established themselves as producers of quality confectionery with distinctive designs and unique product lines. Their flagship product 'Round Up' is a vegan version of the British classic 'Waggon Wheel'. Their range encompasses vegan and gluten free diets, catering for the foodie and free from shopper. Filled with nostalgia and childhood memories, Round Ups are a fully modern expression of a creative, artisan bakery, produced with no animal ingredients or artificial colours and flavourings.
Please note due to high volume of applications expected, this post may close before the displayed closing date when sufficient number of applications have been received.
Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application
Do you hold a Grade D/Grade 3/ Level 1 or above in in both Maths and English? If no please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good written communication skills
- Be numerate with good attention to detail
- Good general IT skills
- Interest in social media
- Be confident and feel comfortable speaking with existing and potential customers on the telephone, via email and face to face
- Be reliable and disciplined
- Keen to learn and self-motivated
- Organised, flexible and prepared to work hard
- Work well within a team and also able to work on own initiative
GCSE English and Maths Grade 4 or higher (or Grades A-C) or equivalentFuture prospects
Possible progression for the right candidate