We are looking for an ApprenticeHealth and Social Care Tutor to work with our existing dynamic team of Trainers and Assessors. You must hold a relevant Health and Social Care qualification at level 3 or above; you must also have a good level of maths and English skills, and be prepared to travel across the South East and into London to visit learners in the workplace.
Training and support will be given for the successful applicant to be competent in the following skills:
- The use of an e-portfolio system
- Assess learner work
- Carry out workplace observations
- Work with the team to devise new training packages
- Completion of the learning and skills teacher, level 5 apprentice standard
- Including the level 3 TAQA assessor qualification
Benefits of working for IPS as an Apprentice Health and Social Care Tutor include being part of a close-knit team, flexibility and accountability, pension scheme and optional personal health insurance scheme, focus on staff wellbeing and training & development opportunities.
*Please let us know if there is anything, we can do to support your interview*
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Well-motivated, able to work alone and as part of the team
- Organised and able to plan your time effectively
- Occupationally competent to be able to assess learners to a Level 3 in Health and Social Care and Functional Skills maths and English at Level 2
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Have a good knowledge of health and social care practice
- A car owner/driver (apprentice will be required to travel to different customer sites on a daily basis)
- Level 3 diploma in adult care
- Maths and English at level 2 or above
Things to consider
- Permanent full-time posts available
This apprenticeship has an 18month duration and will include a mix of working and studying. The successful candidate(s) are expected to complete the full programme for the entire duration.