Based out of our Midlands office in Swadlincote we have a development opportunity for someone to train up to be a Setting Out Engineer.
The successful candidate will:
- Prepare and manage the setting out of the pile positions using state of the art technology
- Join a small team of setting out engineers that support the Midlands area
- Ensure sites are ready in preparation of plant and operatives
- Read and understand technical drawings
Candidates must be IT literate and due to the location and nature of the role, interested parties must have a full valid driving licence and be willing to travel between various sites on a daily basis.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good time management skills
- IT skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Attention to detail
GCSEs at grades C/5 or above(or equivalent) in maths and English.
A Level (or equivalent).Future prospects
An opportunity to work full-time for the business upon completion.Things to consider
- Working away from home
- Working outdoors
- You will be issued with a company vehicle