Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing, analysing and interpreting complex data sets
- Helping to build datasets through research
- Interpreting data to deliver bespoke commercial insight to our clients
- Structuring and delivering analysis
- Contributing to writing and preparing client reports and presentations
- Immersing yourself in the world of sport, data and business to add value to the team and our clients
- From day one, you will gain exposure to senior members of the team and high-profile clients to deliver solutions and help in the development of our research software and tools
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- An analytical and strategic thinker who has a business mind and a passion for sports and entertainment
- Strong numeric communication skills, ideally including Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of sports and/or media business landscape desirable
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work to challenging deadlines
- A desire to work with data
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while working as both part of a team and independently
- Interest in learning coding and data science software desirable e.g. SQL, VBA, R, SPSS, Python
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C/4 or above including English and maths
- A level or equivalent level 3 qualification preferably in mathematics
Things to consider
- 96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to Wandsworth that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the data industry and have I researched into it?
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates