In this role you will provide support for customers including:
- Troubleshooting, resolving issues and answering questions
- Visiting premises around the area to resolve IT issues
- Providing Office 365 support
- Working through remote network connections to equipment on customers' premises
- Resolving both hardware and software issues
- Resolving server issues
- Providing backup systems
- Dealing with cabling issues
We work across many different industries including construction, estate agents, dentists, solicitors etc. so every day will be different and you will gain experience with any/every kind of IT problem. You will be an important part of the team working alongside other IT support engineers to deliver a high quality service to our customers.
This role will involve travelling independently around the area to customer sites.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Knowledge of the following desirable:
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
- MS Office / Outlook
- Basic networking skills
- Knowledge of servers
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Minimum of GCSE or equivalent grade C/4 or above in maths and English along with an IT qualification.Future prospects
To remain and grow with the businessThings to consider
This role will involve travelling independentlyaround thearea to customer sites.
Once lockdown has ended training will be delivered in block weeks at the Escalla academy in Crewe.