About the apprenticeship
Apprentice Developer Tasks
• Develop your knowledge of Bubble.io through our training programme
• Assist development and testing of client applications
• Communicate with a growing team of developers and project managers
• Understand WeGetDesign's development process
• Build templates for the Bubble.io marketplace
• Manage assigned tasks and development goal
You will be part of an exciting and creative team, that has the freedom to work, learn and express themselves. Headquartered in Cardiff, but with regional staff and sub contractors all over the world, you will be part of a small but global team.
The entry level position does not require any prior experience in software development, though if you have a taste for design, understand basic web builders such as Wix.com or Wordpress, this may be an advantage.
We are after individuals with a keen eye on design, be it websites, leaflets, any prior hobby or school/college / university applicable experience, that can prove this interest, it is then recommended that you add prior examples to your
We look after our team, making sure there is growth potential within the organisation for them. You do start on the minimum apprentice wage, but because of our leadership training system, within 6 - 12 months you could be on potentially
a lot higher.
Responsibly of making note within task of time spent
Engaging with client on project management application
Guided Development / Task Management for Project 35% of Time)
Template Development 40% of Time)
Off Site Training 15% of Time)
1 to 2 Year Progression to Senior Developer
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
• WeGetDesign is a very fast-paced environment, so being able to deliver work on time is essential
• Close attention to detail,
GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English at Grade A*-C / Level 2 preferred
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Swansea I T E C Ltd
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
About the employer
WeGetDesign 28 Cathedral Rd, Pontcanna
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
If successful, you will initially be invited to assessment at Swansea ITeC (via Zoom during COVID-19) to confirm eligibility - please have available proof of ID and any relevant certificates