About the apprenticeship
• To provide practical support & assistance in all areas of the Store.
• To understand and work in the various areas of the business for the assigned allotted time, this will include warehouse, counter and other areas as required.
• To fully commit to completing the Apprenticeship within agreed timescales. This will include making available any information required for the registration process, attending all review meetings, producing project work and assignments as required by the Training and Development Officer.
• To compete all product, sales and technical training (either online or face to face) as required.
• To demonstrate an enthusiastic, flexible, and resilient attitude when dealing with both colleagues & customers.
• To provide excellent customer service, building rapport with our customers to generate repeat business and contribute to the overall sales performance.
• To work as part of a team within the Store to meet required deadlines and targets.
• Enthusiastic, flexible, resilient and has a willingness to undertake a variety of tasks.
• Excellent communication and team working skills
• Able to deal with constantly changing priorities.
• Able to work on your own initiative, with a “can do” positive outlook even when under pressure.
• Wants to begin a career within a Plumbing & Heating merchant.
Formal qualifications are not required for this position
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Customer Service Level 2
About the employer
Plumbase St Catherines Park, Pengam Road
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
TBC with employer