What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Leading Digital Marketing campaigns including inception, creation of assets, delivery, and performance for all areas of the business as necessary. (FB-ads, G-ads, Mailchimp, SM)
- Collaborating with web developers to maintain functionality and optimisation of a live eCommerce store.
- Managing the customer journey from contact to delivery via national couriers.
- Promote and Integrate secondary platform sales.
- Pick and Pack Orders for shipping with your own team.
• BSc in Digital Marketing
• Apprenticeship certificate
Online teaching gives apprentices the flexibility to study from any
location without the need to frequently travel to the Aston University campus. Apprentices will also attend a two-day session
on campus once per term in the middle of each module. Apprentices will have a webinar each week, usually on a weekday and usually between 19:00-20:30.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Digital Marketing Executive/ Officer
- Digital Marketing Account Manager
- Digital and Social Media Executive
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
- On line and Digital Marketing Lead
- On line and E-commerce Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Specialist
- Content Marketing Executive
- Pay Per Click Analyst
- Search Engine Optimisation Executive
- Display Advertising Executive
- Digital Producer
- Programmatic Executive
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Essential
A Level or equivalent any subject (Grade CCC) Essential Things to consider
Aston University expects applicants have/are predicted three A Levels at CCC or above, or equivalent BTECs. • Have a minimum of five GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above • Be a UK/EU/EAA resident for at least three years prior to starting the course. • Have left full-time education when the apprenticeship starts.