Some (but not all!) of the skills and knowledge you will acquire:
- How to work and apply yourself in a professional environment, on the phone, face to face and in agency and client meetings
- Thrives in a flexible environment and can work both individually and collaboratively.
- Responsible for Digital Performance within a multi-skilled pod with a focus on PPC, this can cover:
- PPC Marketing (Google & Bing)
- Activity Tracking (Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- SEO Activity
- Paid & Organic Social Media Activity
- Content Creation (Emailers)
- Analyse data and provide insight and recommendations
- User Insight, Personas and Interviews
- Working alongside other specialists in a pod structure, these other specialists include - Outreach, Content, Data Analysis, Developers and Workshop Facilitators
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Candidates need to be good communicators - both listening and speaking.
An existing knowledge of PPC isn't necessary but the candidate must be able to demonstrate their genuine interest in SEMl and the world of online. This can come in any form - whether it's the completion of Google Fundamental Exams or an internship.Personal qualities
We're looking for someone who
- Is genuinely interested in Paid Search.
- Wants to carve out a career in a forward thinking, ambitious and growing agency
- Is proactive in all aspects of work - a genuine self-starter
- Is flexible, open and enthusiastic - a true team player
- Has self confidence and good interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive working relationships with colleagues and our clients
- Is a strong communicator and listener
- Is willing to try new ideas, be brave and learn from their successes and failures
- Is happy to muck in and get stuck in, no matter how big or small the task
- Is thorough with a keen eye for detail, always strives to improve and is able to maintain high quality standards
MMU's minimum qualification criteria is 104 points at A2 (Grades BCC) or an equivalent e.g. BTEC DMM).Future prospects
Paid Search Executive
Digital MarketerThings to consider
We offer a flexible working environment and trust our team to have the maturity and commitment to the business to work where they need based on your objectives and priorities. This means we have a team that is comfortable working in the office or at home and can thrive in a flexible environment that encourages collaboration using the tools we have available whether in the same location or not.
Being aligned to our core values is vital and we recruit heavily against this. You will be required to take our workplace analysis test that looks at your personality so we can judge fit with the role, team and our values.