Here at LittlePod we are offering an exciting opportunity to undertake an apprenticeship in operations management.
- The person will assist our current operations manager. We are looking for an apprentice with an interest in developing professional skills within the production and operations environment
- Provide customer service, offering fast responses and quick lead times which are dependent on the effectiveness of our operational systems and processes
- There will be opportunities within this job role to manage and lead projects alongside the daily duties required of an operations trainee
- Working closely with the current operations manager, being taught how to use machinery, how to follow a Food Quality Management System, deal with stock control and liaise with our warehouse and logistics team
- Working in a small company requires the ability to be flexible and adaptable to situations as they arise often meaning that days can finish completely differently than originally planned
- Workingtogether as a very close team helping each other when required as well as recognising the strengths and pressures placed upon each other and being sympathetic to this
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail specifically in admin tasks
- Great organisation and time management
- A passion to learn and develop your skills
- To be IT competent
- Engineering skills/experience (Desirable but not essential)
- Have energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Happy to be hands on within production
5 GCSEs 4/C grade or equivalent including mathsand English.
University graduates may apply.Future prospects
For the last decade, LittlePod has successfully trained many people to develop into a wide range of professional careers. Working in collaboration with ETS we are looking to provide a 2.5-year apprenticeship combining on the job experience and learning modules to develop YOU into a great career.Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates