Key responsibilities whilst training will include:
- Sampling/testing, and analysis of all raw materials and finished product
- Carry out quality, environmental and energy measurements / checks
- Collation, processing and analysing key performance data across the manufacturing process
- Assist in the development of Safe Standard Operating Procedures and Risk Assessments
- Analysing complaints from our customers
Upon successful completion of the programme you will move into a Production Management role with responsibility for leading, motivating and developing a multi-skilled team to optimise the performance of the factory, thereby exceeding customer expectations.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good communication skills
- Good practical skills
- Are you practical and willing to be hands-on, with drive and passion to gain real-life experience with a market leading manufacturer and earn money whilst you do so?
- An interest in the industry, drive, and passion to learn and gain experience
- You will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths, English, and a science
- Alevel (or equivalent) in maths, and a science or Scientific discipline
Things to consider
- There is the opportunity to gainperformance-based increases throughout the apprenticeship programme
- Our four-year Manufacturing Management Apprenticeship Scheme has been designed to ensure you develop all the necessary skills you will need to provide you with a secure platform from which to launch your Ibstock career
A full UK driving license is advantageous, with the flexibility to travel across the country if required.