Sales Executive Apprenticeship -Level 4,£10,000 - £20,000 + 10% commission, BD17 7HB/Baildon.
The core and essential functions of this role as a Sales Executive Apprentice are:
- To promote/sell/secure orders from prospective customers through a relationship based approach
- To identify customers needs and upsell products while setting your own sales margins
- Establish, developand maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers through assigned leads and accounts
- Deliver a high level of customer service to ensure retention of customers and customer satisfaction
- Research potential customers to gain maximum outcomes from each call
- Communicate with customers effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing
- Use the CMR effectively after training to manage calls and accounts
- Telephone validation of leads for the sales channel to identify key names and contact information
- Actively selling the full brochure of ACSBusiness Supplies
- On-site tuck shop
- Wellbeing rooms/multi-faith rooms
- Pool table
- Christmas parties
- Quarterly incentives - past incentives have included all expenses paid trips to places like New York, Indiaand South Africa for the team!
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Personal qualities Desired qualifications
- Knowledge of sales
- Experience with upselling
- Experience in customer service
- Use of CRM systems
- Attention to detail
- GCSEs or equivalent in maths and English
Permanent job at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.Things to consider
Can you commute to the location?
Can you manage the wage?