Company Name: ASAP
Role Name: Sales Progression Support apprentice
Apprenticeship: Fully funded level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
How many positions available: 1
Brief Description of Role:
As an integral part of the success of our business the Sales Progression Support role will assist the smooth flow of Sales Progression by ensuring new client referral packs are compiled, accurately imputed on the system. Your focus will be to ensure that all required data is captured in line will legal and process requirements needed to enable Sales Progressors to efficiently work on the case without any delays due to missing information. You will liaise with new clients, supporting them with the initial legal process and effectively managing their expectations and familiarising them with the upcoming process. Brief overview about you (Employer): We provide a competitive starting salary, bonus structures, and advancement opportunities. We are sensitive to the needs of our team and provide hybrid working arrangements. You will be given extensive training on our systems, products, and services to ensure you have everything you need to provide an award-winning customer experience that keeps our clients coming back. We are proud of our fun and supportive culture in which you are encouraged to reach your full potential, whether that is a structured career path to management or the satisfaction of doing a great job. We also have fantastic initiatives such as Refer a Friend, Points Mean Prizes, and team building events. We are offering a fully funded apprenticeship in Business Administration for this position. Completing the course successfully could lead to a sales promotion or a similar role.
- There to the ASAP workflow processes
- Maintain high standards of accuracy and professionalism at all times
- Ensure all tasks are managed within agreed Service Levels and timescales
- Instructing the solicitors through Hoowla and confirming details to both agents and clients Order relevant property searches on purchase files
- Opening new cases on receipt of memo of sale
- Conducting transaction chain checks
- Chasing clients for the return of outstanding documentation to lawyers
- Managing files where no sale has yet been agreed to ensure clients complete all necessary pre contract tasks enabling a sale to proceed as soon as its agreed
- Ensure all relevant feedback relating to cases that are abandoned or do not proceed is captured in the ASAP systems
- Effectively develop relationships with referring partners
- Assisting the sales progression teams where required once all administration tasks have been completed.
Working week : Monday to Friday
A starting salary of up to £17k per annum with bonus scheme
Expected start date:
To be confirmed
- Conveyancing industry knowledge.
- Estate agency experience
- To ensure that all of the above-mentioned core duties are completed successfully.
- You are responsible for your own and others' health and safety. You will ensure that all H&S policies and practises are followed and escalated properly.
- You must act in such a way that no other employees, potential employees, workers, or clients are subjected to direct or indirect discrimination, harassment, or victimisation. Personal Qualities:
- Bright, enthusiastic individuals with conveyancing or property experience/knowledge and a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- You must be willing to commit to a 12- to 18-month level 3 apprenticeship.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a strong sense of self-assurance
- A positive attitude and a strong work ethic are required.
- It gives me great pleasure to deliver high-quality results.
- Outstanding organisational and administrative abilities
CPD, Customer Service Specialist Level 3, Business Admin Level 3
Progression, Sales Progressor, Auction Specialists