Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-4.30pm or 9:00am-5:00pm Total hours per week: 35.00
The ideal candidate will benefit from working closely with an experienced and friendly team as well as working towards a nationally recognised qualification delivered by a helpful tutor. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to earn and learn, with Unisurge international committed to paying an excellent and rewarding wage of around £240 per week.
This job role is varied and main duties will include:
- Receiving, issuing & dispathing paperwork by post email, post, delivery/coureir – download from system – all of them
- Handling phone and email communication between customers and other departments. Escalate to manager if needed
- Providing administrative support to warehouse department or projects as needed.
- Entering and processing of data to the time clocking system
- Distribute picks to the warehouse staff and answering any queries from the warehouse.
- Planning driver’s routes in the most economical way, working with Podfather.
- Answering telephone enquiries and passing to the relevant department or person.
- Greet visitors and ensure they sign the visitors’ book
- Arrange couriers as and when needed.
- Liaise with customer services and production departments
- Supporting maintenance of health & saftey records for production
- Must complete Health & Safety training and maintain a professional outlook on a day to day basis
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong ICT skills
- Knowledge of MS Office application (Excel, Outlook/Word)
- Ability to work on own initiative or work as part of a team
- Well organised and good time management skills
- Approachable and personal nature
- Ability to work under pressure
- Always maintain a professional and polite disposition.
- Hard working
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- In house training from the employer
- Maths and English Functional Skills training, if applicable