This apprentice role will be supporting the Apprentice Recruitment team in day-to-day administration duties including vacancy posting, working with the National Apprenticeship Service and taking inbound calls and queries from candidates and clients.
Daily duties include:
- Supporting the Apprentice Recruitment team with daily administration duties
- Assisting coordinators in posting vacancies to the National Apprenticeship Service
- Learning how to build trusted relationships with prospective learners and clients, as well as develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders within Lifetime.
- Enrolment onto and completion of a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Working within our Apprentice Recruitment CRM system
- Answering inbound calls and enquiries from potential or existing customers and clients and forwarding calls to relevant coordinator
- Ensure specific campaign messages and processes are delivered accurately.
- Liaise with other departments and teams within Lifetime to complete activities and meetings to support with your continued professional development
- Implementing and delivering projects within Apprentice Recruitment by demonstrating your effective planning and organisational skills
- Effectively manage resources to produce action plans within the department
- Work by the guidelines of GDPR to protect candidate's and client's personal information
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An Award-winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development
At Lifetime Training, you will be working towards a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.