Designing, delivering and measuring digital marketing campaigns and completing market analysis.
- Researching target markets and potential prospects.
- Designing and delivering digital marketing campaigns.
- Conducting social media activity.
- Writing content and developing other digital media to raise awareness and promote our brand.
- Measuring & Monitoring results from marketing campaigns.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- A good telephone manner.
- A positive attitude.
- A strong work ethic.
- The ability to work without supervision.
- The ability to utilise Microsoft Office and other CRM systems.
- A knowledge and understanding of social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram.
- An aspiration to develop your knowledge of digital marketing techniques.
- Some digital marketing experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- A knowledge of digital marketing systems such as WordPress would be beneficial but not essential.
- A strong desire for a career in digital marketing.
- Your own transport and driving license.
- Level 2 maths & English are essential prior to starting.
Things to consider
- Full time & permanent employment
The postholder will be expected to carry out any reasonable task required which falls within the scope of the purpose of the job.
Benefits include a pension scheme, high street discounts, and your get your birthday off as part of your annual leave.