Are you looking to start an exciting career where no two days are the same? Would you like the opportunity to work, alongside studying for a Business Administration qualification? Then look no further, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
It’s a particularly exciting time here at WRAP. We’re in the process of growing our organisation so we can make even more impact in the UK and Internationally. Our vision is a world where resources are used sustainably, we’re on a mission to cut waste and make the planet a healthier, safer place. From tackling problem plastics to reducing the food the world wastes, we achieve our vision through our Project Delivery teams.
To help us on our journey, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to start your career as part of a small and friendly team supporting our delivery, which means the team you would be working in is at the very heart of the organisation.
We’re looking for someone who is interested in people, is comfortable using own initiative and enjoys working collaboratively.
You will be someone with good attention for detail, a team player, and a positive and flexible approach to learning. You’ll have experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel, be well-organised, and have achieved grade 4 or higher in English and Maths GCSE.
You’ll have the opportunity to study for and attain your Business Administration qualification, alongside on-the-job learning, and experience. We’re not looking for someone with previous experience of administration, you’ll gain that through your apprenticeship. We are looking for a great communicator, in person and in writing, who has high standards, and a positive approach to challenging situations.
When completing your application, please ensure you answer each of the below points:
- Why does a Business Administration apprenticeship at WRAP appeal to you?
- What is your experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and social media?
- How do you organise yourself?
- Can you tell us about when you have worked as part of a team?
- Tell us something about you that we won’t have picked up on from your CV
- We are advertising a full-time, permanent role. We welcome all applications regardless of religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability, race, or neurodiversity.
This role will be based in our Banbury office (assuming Government restrictions are lifted) although there is scope for occasional remote working.