My client is a Web Design agency based in Hinckley, Leicestershire. They produce beautiful and functional websites for companies and brands across the UK.
To support the company in developing sister companies with digital marketing across a variety of online and social platforms to drive customer engagement and retention. The apprentice would also be responsible for creating engaging story-based content on social platforms such as Instagram. The digital marketing apprentice would also assist with SEO during the website build process and after website launch as part of our aftercare retainers.
The role would include developing email marketing campaigns and reporting on the conversions as part of this. There would be some administrative tasks such as sending monthly aftercare reports, answering incoming calls/enquires to be completed by the successful candidate.
· Search engine optimization
· Content creation using creative/design tools
· Creating and managing Email marketing campaigns to customers/clients
· Creating and managing social media campaigns
· Day to day management of social media pages
· Producing monthly reports
· Interpreting data & using analytic tools/dashboards to monitor performance of campaigns
· Writing blogs
· Creating marketing videos/adverts/graphics and photography
· Market research activities such as competitor analysis
· Creating newsletters
· Creating marketing surveys
· Database/CRM Management
· A passion for digital marketing
· Good communication skills
· Able to work well within a team
· Ability to learn new skills
· Good attention to detail
· Creative writing skills
· Design skills/knowledge
· Good analytical skills
· Pro-active/ able to use own initiative
· Knowledge of social media platforms
You will need at least five GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Math’s at grades C/4 or above to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
· Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
· BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
· BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
· Google Analytics IQ
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Expected duration-(15/18) months